The MAUM Hand Sanitizer Gel, by Caravan Safety, eliminates 99.99% of germs and bacteria. Created with Ethyl Alcohol and moisturizing ingredients, MAUM Hand Sanitizer will sterilize and keep your skin smooth. Used by working professionals, employees and parents, the FDA-Approved MAUM Hand Sanitizer can help kill and reduce the transfer of germs to your employees, friends, and loved ones. Package contents includes 10 x 16.9oz (500ml) MAUM Hand Sanitizers.
– SANITIZES: Kills 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
– POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: 71% Ethyl Alcohol for better sanitation
– EASY DISPENSING: Features a convenient pump for easy dispensing
– CONTENTS: Includes 10 bottles – 16.9 oz. / 500ml per bottle
– MOISTURIZER: Moisturizing ingredients to keep your hands soft and moisturized. Does not leave your hands feeling dry, so you do not have to put lotion on afterwards.
Active Ingredient: Ethyl alcohol 71% v/v
■ Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
■ Recommended for repeated use
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
For External Use Only
When using this product do not use in or near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse eyes
thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
■ Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
■ Rub hands together briskly until dry
■ Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using MAUM™
■ Do not store above 110°F (43°C)
■ May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis
Flower Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.