PROMOTE YOUR BRAND
Caravan® gives you the opportunity to promote your brand like no other. Add your best designs to your canopy any way you like it. Up your branding game to increase brand awareness wherever you go!
• Unlimited color combinations
• Great for color gradations, live images, and multiple designs
• Capable of printing on every inch of fabric
• Fixed price based on square footage
• Image is embedded with fabric
With Dye-Sublimation uses high heat and solid dyes to produce photo lab-quality images. Dye-Sub printers contain a roll of transparent film made up of page-sized panels of color. Solid dyes in cyan, magenta, yellow, and black are embedded in the film. Dye-sublimation printers lay down color in
continuous tones one color at a time, instead of dots of ink.
• Choice of 24 fabric colors
• Less expensive than full digital with multiple units
• Limited to 4 to 5 logo colors: best for simple logos
• Price drastically decreases for multiple units or future reprints
• Flourecent (highlighter) and Metalic Colors Available
Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil to receive a desired image. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink or other printable materials which can be pressed through the mesh as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate.
• Almost same advantages as full digital print only more cost efficient
• Printed area can be sewn, velcroed, or slid into a clear plastic valance band
• A choice of 24 fabric colors to attach digital patch
Heat transfer printing is a method of transferring a desired
pattern via heat onto a substrate. There are two ways to
transfer the pattern--with a press or with an inkjet or electrostatic printer. Suitable substrates include paper, plastic, cloth and many others.
HOW IT WORKS
Fill out the form below