We understand that custom graphics jobs have time sensitive deadlines.Our standard production time is seven to ten business days. In an effort to get your order into production as quickly as possible and avoid additional fees, we ask that the following artwork guidelines be followed:
CORRECT VECTOR ART FILE
Any vector artwork is allowed. This is a file that has been created in Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, or any other vector drawing program. Simply saving a Photoshop file, .jpeg, .gif or any other bitmap file as an .eps file will not convert your file to vector.
- Please convert all fonts to outline and save as native illustrator format (.ai).
- Artwork should be in vector format only for silkscreen production.
- Vector art is not dependent upon resolution and can be reduced or enlarged while maintaining sharpness.
- Please rasterize your fonts and save files as .psd (if you have layers or if you need transparency).
- We can typically accept Photoshop TIF or EPS formats for digital output.
- Image resolution should be 150 dpi at 100% size.
- The artwork is to be printed at 300 dpi at 50% (the actual size to be printed).
- Artwork fonts must be converted to avoid defaulting text.
- If fonts cannot be outlined, please include the support files
- For Silk-Screen production please use Solid Pantone Coated Colors.
- For Digital output CMYK or spot colors are acceptable.
- All PMS colors are converted to CMYK for digital output.
- Colors will be matched as close as possible, but an exact match is not guaranteed.
EMAIL: Files 3MB or less can be sent via email directly to your sales representative.
FTP: For files larger than 3MB or with multiple support files, please submit via FTP. Your sales representative will send you a link to upload your files to our FTP server or you can login into our FTP and add your files to our PRIVATE folder using the following login:
Username: [email protected]
Please make a .zip folder with your company name and upload it to the PRIVATE folder.
WEB CARGO or DROPBOX: Submitting files via WebCargo.net or Dropbox.com is also acceptable. Please let your sales representative know that you would like to use this option then they will send you a link via email.
MEDIA: Large files can be sent on CD Rom, DVD Rom, thumb or flash drive to your sales representative at the following address: 14600 Alondra Blvd. La Mirada CA 90638-5603
Low resolution raster can be sent or non-digital artwork can be scanned and recreated in a vector form, but additional charges will be applicable.
Before and After:
Artwork must be reviewed and approved before production; Please allow at least 2 days for this process (non-rush).
For more information or have any questions, feel free to contact us
Contact Us: (714) 367-3000
Toll Free: (877) 922-6679
Fax: (714) 367-3050