- All Caravan tops are FR rated. This is not necessarily true for many of the other competitors.
- Powder coated frame components are textured to resist scratching and finished in a bi-color scheme to hide soiling.
- Caravan frames are stronger with fewer pieces, adding to ease of use and uncomplicated maintenance.
- Caravan pioneered the use of pull pins as a safer alternative to finger pinching push buttons.
- Our height-adjustable peak pole allows users to tighten up their tops to ensure a perfect fit.
- Our use of extruded, rather than seam-welded, rolled steel in the truss bars allows for stronger frames that weigh less than conventional designs.
- All components can be easily replaced with a commonly available Allen key.
- All canopies are provided with a tie down kit and rings at the canopy corners for securing the canopy in windy conditions.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.