The Emergency Disaster Tent by Caravan Canopy sets the highest standard when you need to protect, shelter, and enclose those in need. Provide 100 sq. ft. of coverage in a matter of minutes due to the canopy being easy set up and take down. With the full enclosure kit, you can create a mobile instant testing facility. Includes heavy-duty canopy frame, 600D polyester top, set of 4 pt side walls and roller bag.
Features & Benefits
- 10’x10′ Industrial grade, powder coated steel frame for the occasional to heavy canopy user
- Hammertone textured finish for aesthetics and extra frame protection
- Full truss frame system for maximum strength and stability
- Easy to set up and take down due to Caravan’s craftsmanship, quality control, and innovation – No tools needed for set-up
- Patented pull pin technology, which allows an easy glide, easy frame identification, and no pinching of fingers
- 5 height settings to raise the canopy to a desired height
- 600D polyester fabric that is water and fire resistant (meets CPAI-84 requirements)
- Heavy-duty roller bag for easy and convenient transportation and storage including pockets to store stakes, ropes, and sidewalls*
- 99% UV Protection
- Set of four stakes and ropes to anchor your canopy
- 100 square feet of shade
Includes: Heavy-Duty Steel frame, 600D polyester fabric top, pt sidewall enclosure set, stake and rope kit, and a heavy duty commercial roller bag.